Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Classes are underway

I finally to the step to advertise a class I would like to teach. I am starting off with a basic rubber stamping and altered surface class. I hope I have some respondents! I really want my studio to be a working one with classes and students and "stuff" being made!
I have not been good at blogging but I am trying to be persistent in posting. Just turning on the computer can be a challenge! I have a Blackberry so I get all my e-mails and notices on my handheld. I cannot post from it! Too small to navigate the keys....
This weekend we are going down south of the border to Rosarito beach. We are staying at Las Palomas beach club and resort. It will be nice to be surfside and to relax. Secretly I would love to send the family off with out me so I can have 3 days at the studio. I would probably just sleep there too so that I can wake up and continue creating. There is a coffee maker and mini fridge so I would not even have to come home! Now that would be a GIFT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment