Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Summer Pasts Faire

Getting ready for the Faire April 17th can't wait! Summer Past Farms is a beautiful open working flower farm. They make soaps, lavender satchets and have a good selection of ornamental garden accessories. You'll find biird houses, iron cages, mini fountains, gazing balls, topiaries and so much more. They have a cafe that makes scrumptious smoothies, sandwiches and mango iced tea. They host an annual craft and antiques faire with over 50 vendors. A great size and crowd. I will have a booth with my friend and fellow artist Celeste Roberts who paints amazing pet portraiture and mexican art. I wil be selling cards for all occasions, journals, gift tags, paintings and more.
This is a super close up of a card that I finished, it has a nice crackle and gem in the heart which is barely noticeable. I hand painted the word Love on the banner with Interference Iron Oxide (by Golden) which I just love and am using like crazy. Staining your vintage papers with a wash of this is great too.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment