Sunday, July 25, 2010

It has been awhile!

It has been awhile since I have posted. Life has come around full force suprising me and challenging my every fiber. On May 21st I had a fire that started in my garage and ended up destroying my entire home. It is not with a light heart that I say we were lucky to have made it out alive. We lost all of our material posessions, but we are alive and I am happier than I have been in a long time.
I am slowly returning to the scope of life and I could not be happier!

1 comment:

  1. oh Claudia how devastating! My heart goes out for you and your family. I hope you are doing better. I can't even imagine losing everything. Do you have support and friends to help you out right now? Is there anything I can do for you? Please let me know. Maybe I can get some art friends to help you out too. Please let me know. ((Hugs)) Vickie

    ReplyDelete