Saturday, May 30, 2009

Working is Good


I love this color chart from the Paper Source. You choose the color that sings to you which then reveals some character traits associated with the chosen color.
I worked today from 12-4pm today. I enjoyed every moment of it, my feet were tired and my ankle swollen! Yikes..I hope the pilates and ice will help!
Although I did not get to make anything today I helped several customers with their projects. I sold several Coccoina glue stix.
It works super well and smells amazing, like almond butter. I need to hide it from the little dude or it will end up in his stomach. I used to eat paste in kindergarten and it did'nt kill me!

1 comment:

  1. neat color chart, I'll have to look at that closer, and glue sticks that smell like almond butter! all my clothes are already covered with paint, perhaps i'll have to start wearing glue as perfume :)

    ReplyDelete