Friday, June 5, 2009

I am making a new journal with some really great watercolor paper. I have already sewn the signatures together but need to glue it to the binding. It is sitting here screaming at me for attention. I will not be able to get to that until I finish the embellished, outrageous theater masks that are to be used in my nieces quincenera. From there I need to make table tents which communicate that the guests should enjoy the disposable cameras found at each table but to leave them at in the basket by the door when they are done. Sometimes they never make it back so hopefully this will get the message across. After the tents I have to make the initations for my father-in-law's 70th birthday which we are celebrating in Rosarito beach. I am embossing shells and starfish on some great petal shaped invitations. The colors are sea blue and khaki with a chocolate colored font. Just the word chocolate makes my seritonen spike!

After I am done with the invitel I will return to completeing the journal and adding beeswax to a couple of paintings that have been sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment