Monday, February 1, 2010

Mis en Place

I'm starting dinner, gathering mi mis en place.
The wine is for me. I am making a roast chicken from my Julia Childs cook book from Knopf publishers in 1970. I love her books I have both volumes that very old. Creating lends itself to so many mediums and cooking is in my top two. Art and cooking. I am driving my husband bananas because I am making cookies every other day. I do admit that I have been on a baking frenzy lately but mainly due how cold it is in our house. Albeit we are in San Diego, it gets cold when you do not have a heating unit in your home. Its like camping!! Our furnace has gone defunct and is pending replacement.

Happy! I made it to the studio today and prepared some pages for painting for my online class through Julie Pritchard's Land of Lost Luggage network. She has paired up with Golden's Chris Cozen for a series of classes on color.
I look forward to it, I have been crafting and I am ready for a bit of a change. I have some ideas brewing.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment