Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentines Day!














I made all of these in the month of February. Who can resist the need to create "lovely" things? Of course I love my husband, my children, my family but I am also in love with my Art and the creative satisfaction it fulfills, there is no other.
So I CELEBRATE the LOVE of all things this month but primarily the LOVE of Art~

CRAFT CRITIQUE is hosting a Valentine Blog Carnival Call encouraging bloggers to show off and share Valentine related crafty projects: paper, fabric, yarn, food, jewelry...

Just e-mail CRAFT CRITIIQUE at carnival@craftcritique.com with a link to your blog post (not the blog itself... JUST the post or individual posts). Do this before February 10th, 6pm Central Time. Feel free to send in old posts, new posts or posts from your BFF's blog... anything goes... but it must be Valentine's Day or love-themed, and it must be on a blog. Here's a great tip: if you use tags on your blog, and have a TAG for "Valentine's Day" click on that... send us the link to that TAG.
Limit one link per person!

They will put together one amazing Carnival post of all the wonderful links sent to them and share with their readers YOUR terrific blog! Dont forget to tell your YOUR blog readers about the carnival too! And wham... we are all one big happy, crafty, bloggy family!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have been busy, and these are all so nice! I'll have to check out the carnival. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete